September 14, 2010

{baby vintage}

Today Junebug and I spent the afternoon at the thrift store searching for vintage goodies. I needed to find some vintage trims and ribbons for some upcoming projects and Junebug needed to find herself a few vintage items for her wardrobe. The good news is that we both succeeded in the afternoon's quest. Below are a few pics of the vintage baby and children's clothing we found. They range from size 3-6 months to 24 months, and everything was under 5 dollars. Yep, can't beat that!
Isn't this yellow embroidered cardigan just the CUTEST thing ever? The detail on the shoulders is really sweet, and each button has a ribbon bow at the buttonhole.
These are size 24 months, but they are really darling in person. They are yellow and red embroidered and the vintage fabric has the softest worn in feeling.
I couldn't resist this tank top. The little flowers are darling.
It's hard to see but this dress has a crocheted red strawberry near the hemline along with some embroidery. And don't you love the laced ruffle at the sleeve? Size 12 months.
Vintage bloomers with shirring at the leg. Sigh...so cute!
This corduroy dress is darling in person, and the color is to die for. I think i'll need to give it a little detail though...flower? ruffle? something.
Purple gingham shorts/bloomers. I'm thinking with the tank from above they'd be the cutest summer outfit.
And for mama, some vintage fabric, ribbon, zippers, trims and lace. I even scored a couple sheets of tulle for some new clips I'm working on. I love searching for a good find. Everything total was 13 dollars. Yep, mine and Junebug's together. What a steal.

1 comment:

  1. That is a FANTASTIC find! What a great deal! I'm totally jealous and love your thrift store skills. It hasn't really occured to me to shop for cloths for my little man. Now I'm going to have to search.

    ps i love the nickname junebug. it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete