October 13, 2010

{business cards...finally!}

Sooo...I ordered some business cards. I've been meaning to do it for quite a while now. I tried to get someone professional to do it for me, but the "gotta have it now" in me just couldn't wait. See, I have a boutique coming up next month and need some form of card to hand out. Plus, I'm always being asked about my site and store, but never have any thing to give anyone. You'd think someone with a masters degree in business would know the first step in self promotion! I just took my current logo and slapped it on, changed up the colors a bit, added my info and ordered them. They'll have to do for a first run. I used an online company and got 250 single sided cards made for less than $10.00, and that's INCLUDING shipping! I couldn't pass up such a great deal.

1 comment: