June 1, 2011

{baking goodies}

I'll start out this post by saying that I'm not being paid or compensated in ANY way by Bake It Pretty for this post. (However I'd love to accept anything from them, as I'm sure you will after reading this post, hehe.) 

I've blogged about Bake It Pretty before, and continue to order all my baking needs from them. They carry every fun, random, unique baking gadget, cup, sprinkle, and cookie cutter you could think up. As soon as I knew that we were going with a ladybug theme for Ella's party I got my order together. I knew that they'd have just what I'd need for baking the cupcakes, and other party goods. 

I decided to go with the giant pastry frosting tip, black and white polka dot baking cups, and cherry red dotted portion cups, and as soon as I got the package in the mail I couldn't wait to get it open. Every time I get my order from them it feels like Christmas!
cute packaging
baking cups and frosting tip
Here are the stock photos of my order from the website:
via bake it pretty
via bake it pretty
via bake it pretty

Everything is SO darling! I can't wait to use it all at the party, especially that giant frosting tip. I've been dying to try that out. I'll be sure to post pictures of how everything turned out. Until then, have some fun browsing their site, you'll be sure to find something that you just have to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment