June 13, 2011

{my side hobby-invitation design}

I'm excited to show you all some things I've been working on and never mentioned before. A few weeks back I showed you the ladybug invitation I designed for Ella's 1st birthday, and promised I'd share some other's I've done.

I love designing invitations and have had a few friends ask if I could design for their parties and showers. It's become a really fun hobby lately. Below are a some of the invitations I've designed recently.
Cinderella themed 4th birthday party.
Blue/yellow bird themed bridal shower.
Minnie mouse birthday party!
Owl themed baby shower.
Pinwheel themed birthday party. Option #1 (she chose this option)
Pinwheel themed birthday party (w/photo) Option #2

If you like any of these designs and would like to use them for a party of your own, please email me and I can customize one of the templates for you for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment