July 5, 2011

{Ella's 1 Year Portraits}

This post is going to be picture heavy, but the cuteness overload will be worth it. :) I recently took Ella June's 1 year portraits. I wanted to go for classic, simple, and outdoors. At my baby shower I received a beautiful halter tutu dress made by Christa from Mustard Seed Fabric & Furniture which I knew that I'd be photographing Ella in it for her 1 year pics. 

While I did minor in Fine Art Photography in college, i'm no professional photographer. It's always just been a fun hobby for me. In case anyone is curious, I used a Nikon D60 camera for these photos, and they were post processed in Photoshop using Florabella actions

Daddy and Ella. 








Isn't she a beauty? Gosh, every day I thank God for her. She really is the most precious child. 

Oh, and here's one that dad took during out shoot. 
Mama and Ella June.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures! What a doll!
    It was nice meeting you at the Folsom Street Fair on Thursday night!

    ReplyDelete